My name is Amir, and this is my story.

Kite

Kite
Being the champion of the Kite Running Tournament was Amir's way of gaining affection from his father. While Hassan was retrieving the winning kite he was harrased and beatup because of his race. Behind the corner Amir watched. A friend was betrayed, and a friendship was over.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Casting Call #3


Director-
I believe that Ayush Mahesh Khedekar would be a great candidate to play the character of Hassan in his younger years in our film 'The Kite Runner'. First of all, he has the look of the character we are trying to portray. His look will help show the culture of the Middle East and create a more realistic image in the viewer. Secondly he seems to be very talented and coachable for his young age. He did an excellent job in his previous movie, 'Slumdog Millionaire'. I think he has the ability and can succeed the standards we give him. Ayush Mahesh Khedekar put a spark in my mind for his look and talent in acting. Please consider my request with great care.
-Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment